BTB Hockey Training Center - Coming Soon
Due to demand for ice time at local rinks, the time dedicated to individual skills through private or small group training is extremely limited. Because of limited availability to individual training, Hockey players in the area are not developing the necessary fundamental skills to meet their goals.
Our facility is dedicated to providing training for each individual’s areas of need within their game. Our synthetic ice training rink and gym allows our clients all day access to training and lesson availability with our expert coaches.
- 1,200 square foot synthetic ice rink
- Goal creases for goalie training
- Shooting tarps
- Retractable protective netting to divide the rink into multiple zones for lessons, or shooting lanes.
- Wall mounted monitor for real time video analysis
- Gym area with turf flooring
- Designated warm-up and off-ice stickhandling area with multisport tile flooring.
- Stationary bikes
- Two large locker rooms
- Video study room for individual, group, and team game/skill video analysis.
- Projector and large display screen
- Video telestration software
- Private lessons
- Group Lessons
- Goalie Lessons
- For players of all ages and skill levels
One hour of instruction, with curriculum tailored to each player’s areas of needs. Real time video analysis will be used to assist in creating proper techniques.
Learn to Play
- Youth Learn to Play
- Adult Learn to Play and Skills
- Hockey Moms Learn to Play
New to the game, no problem! Our Learn to Play program focuses on basic fundamental skating
and puck skill development.
- Explosive Speed
- Dynamic Stick Handling
- Shooting to Score
- Goalie Clinics
One-hour skill specific class consisting of both on-ice and off-ice training. All clinics are capped at ten
players, maintaining a low player/coach ratio.
- Weekly skills camps beginning June 2022
- Camps capped at 15 players
- Low player/coach ratio
- Players ages 8-13 years old
Full summer camp schedule coming soon!